Monday, November 25, 2013

young love

On these pages I wanted to do image transfers with the pic's of my mom and dad.
Well, that went south pretty quick. I think the problem was the setting I used to print the pic's. They turned out all different colors when I rubbed the paper away.
It was my first attempt at this, but I love the idea and I'll be trying again!
I printed the pic's again on copy paper and glued them down over my first attempt.
 I framed the pages with Crafty Secrets alpha stickers, I think they're retired but you could use any stickers. 
 Young love is in a song or song title, I don't know but, it popped in my head so I used it. My parents were pretty young in these pic's. Look at my dad's bold striped socks, so funny!
 I covered the inclusion with hearts I cut from the collage paper and trimmed around then.
Supplies: stamps - su! speckled stamp (retired). paper - tim holtz 8x8 collage paper stash, copy paper, donna downey art journal. ink - archival corn flower blue, red geranium, coffee. faber - castell dark sephia 175 pitt big brush pen. acces. - tim holtz bundled sage, peeled paint distress paint. crafty secrets alpha stickers (retired), embossing paste, multi matte medium, eyelets, jolee's boutique scrabble tile stickers, adage tickets, journaling tickets, prima wood flower embellishments and clock parts. tools - bubble and burlap stencils, crop-a-dile, tiny attacher, blending tool, heart cutter by creative memories, heat tool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember to use my discount code at Inspiration Emporium for 10% off your order!

Have a great week and Happy Thanksgiving!
Be safe!
From Millan.Net


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...