Tuesday, March 05, 2013

IE Easter tag

Here comes Peter Cottontail...
Every Easter my family and my brothers family would head to mom and dad's for a visit and the Easter egg hunt. Mom would always have the eggs colored and ready to go, happy memories! This year I'm getting the grands a mini Scentsy Buddy instead of all that candy, oh, I might get a few things :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got out my Alterations mini bunny die for this tag, he's perfect for all the Easter cards, tags and gifts.
I've decided to put my tags I make in my art journal as long as they're pretty flat, I can make a background and glue the tag on the page. I have them hanging on a big binder ring and I think this will be a better way to display them. So the next time you see this tag it will probably be on a journal page.

Supplies:
paper - 7 gypsies,pattern paper and ranger adirondack distress cardstock.
stamps - su! rough edges alpha (for the sentiment) and splatter stamp for the background.
ink - ranger distress broken china, walnut stain, distress stain in bundled sage and antique linen (to color the crinkle ribbon) weathered wood.
acces. - tag, crinkle ribbon, brown twine, may arts ribbon, little white pom-pom, kaiser pearls, heidi grace rub ons - retired.
tools - alterations mini bunny and bow, regal crest and mini tattered florals die sets, 1 1/4" circle punch (for the flower center), corner punch, blending tool and tiny attacher.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inspiration Emporium has new releases coming in everyday, you need to check it out!

This months challenge is to do a 3-D project or anything to make your work pop!
Head on over the IE Journal to see the challenge. Have you met the new IE designers, they are some talented ladies! You can read up on them on the blog too. 

That's it, thanks for stopping by!
 From Millan.Net  

1 comment:

Rea' said...

This is so awesome, love the colors and that bunny, so many neat embellishments !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...