Sunday, February 12, 2012

Crafty Secrets Valentine Kit

Hello friends!
I've got some Craft Secrets to show you today. Everything is printed from the Crafty Secrets Valentine Kit., the card box, card, cupcake wrappers and cupcake picks.
I had fun with this set, isn't the little girl sweet? I found this bouquet of heart lollipops at Walmart for $1, I knew they would be perfect for this card and to use on the cupcakes. I punched the holes in the card to slip the sucker through. I don't have the long reach Crop-a-dile, so I used my awl to make the holes where I wanted them.
This is the card box. You print it on white cardstock, cut it out and its ready to use, so simple. I cut out the cupcake image and put red Damask vintage glass glitter around the heart. I adhered the cupcake with foam squares and made a bow with Martha Stewart ribbon and a vintage button. 

This is the back of the box,  I used a rosette for the closure and a velcro circle. The center of the mini rosette has Cotton Candy Sparkly Fluff on it.
This Valentine Kit would be cute for a little girls birthday party too, the invitations, everything you need for a party! You don't have to add the sucker, just print, score and fold the card, simple.
The back of the card.
The inside. I cut out the heart image to cover the holes and stick.

Another little image for the cupcake pick.
There is so many images in this kit, they are so vintage and so fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are supposed to have some winter weather moving in tonight. If we are going to have snow I wish we would have a bunch of it, 12-18", I don't want to mess around, LOL!
Y'all have a great day, and a lovely Valentines Day,  thanks for stopping by!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smiley from millan.net

1 comment:

Krishnamoorthy said...

An appetite suppressant and metabolism booster will make it easier to shed weight. By niccy88 member since april 01, 2009 total points 135 level 1 add. Within a few minutes or an hour, the requester will receive a sea of emails with many offers. Even so, how do you choose the most desirable and safest weight damage weight loss plan tablet that may assure effects without the side effects?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...