Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Crafty Secrets new CD Creating with Vintage Illustrations

Good Morning!
This week the Crafty Secrets DT ladies are showing you new designs from the second new CD, Creating with Vintage Illustrations!
There are so many fun designs, papers, templates, frames, layouts, wait until you see!
Sandy has some big news too, big changes are coming to Crafty Secrets, more about that later.
 This is a tag I made with the new CD.
I printed the paper for the tag base, the floral paper for the mini dress form and the sentiment.


 I had these DMC floss cards that I'd picked up at a flea market and I got this spool of string at a junk sale in Mtn.View for like a $1. I wrapped the string around the floss tag and distressed it with Ranger Gathered Twigs ink. I put the buttons on quilting pins with Glue Dots to stick through the floss tag. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's a teacup I made from the template on the CD. I printed the paper design on cardstock, then I turned it over and ran it back through printing the template. I cut it out and folded it on the score lines, it's really easy. I added an Alterations Mini Rosette that I covered with Martha Stewart glitter. I sprayed the rosette with Elmers Craft Bond spray adhesive and glittered away! Wouldn't these be cute name tags for place settings?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Crafty Secrets is going to change their Clear Stamps to Digital CD’s and all the stamps will go on sale starting this Friday!  Why? Owner Sandy Redburn says her husband retired last year and they want to simplify their life. “With over 200 stamp sets and over 100 printed products it’s time to clear the clutter and make room for some exciting new changes!  

As the Clear Art Stamps sell out, they will be grouped into themes and sold on CD’s which will include inspiring samples, new images and printable papers.
This will be the SALE pricing on the Clear Art Stamps starting this Friday while supplies last.
Large Clear Art Stamps originally $24.99 on sale for $19.99, Medium sets reg $14.99 on sale for $12.99 and Small Clear Art Stamp Sets reg $7.50 on sale for $5.99!

So head on over to the Heartwarming Vintage Blog and check out all of the details.
You can see many more samples from the new CD on the designers blogs too, they are listed here on the left of my blog page.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
I hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Smiley from millan.net


2 comments:

Tanya Privalova said...

tas is very beautiful!ana a cup is just amazing :)so cute :)

Lori Barnett said...

WOW Pam...what awesome projects! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your designs! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...