Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Wizard of Oz tag card ~ Crafty Secrets

Good Morning!
I see Sandy has posted about the Crafty Secrets CHA sneak peeks and deals going on for retailers. Check it all out here!
Hmmmm, do any of these characters look familiar?
The Wizard of Oz is one of my all time fave movies! I watched it every year when I was younger, and it's still on every year. Have you ever watched it while listening to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon album? I digress...
I made this tag accordian card with the new set, it's being released in February!!
I cut and scored 2 pieces of patterned paper from the Crafty Secrets Pastel Paper Pad. I used my Sizzix Super Scalloped Cresent tag die and put the die right on the edge of the score hanging over just a tad and run it through my Big Shot. By placeing it over the edge a tad it keeps the 2 pieces together, to open like a card. I punched holes in one end of each piece and laced them together with ribbon.
If he only had a Brain.
If he only had a Heart.
If he had courage.
Supplies: Stamps - CS Wizard of Oz, distressed background by Stampers Anonymous. Paper - CS Pastel Paper Pad, Neenah Solar White CS. Ink - Ranger Distress Black Soot, Antique Linen, Copic markers. Acces. - ribbon, paper doilies, white crepe paper, bingo card, Twinkle Stickers by A muse, paper flower, buttons, white string, for the flowers ( Glimmer Mist, vintage sheet music, sewing pattern tissue). Tools - Marvy scalloped circle punch, Sizzix Super Scalloped Cresent tag die, Martha leaf punch, paper distresser, Scor-Buddy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay tuned for all of the sneak peeks of the upcoming goodies being released in February!
Smiley from millan.net

7 comments:

Elaine A said...

Pam -

These are the sweetest projects ever. They are so gorgeous, what wonderful work you did with them. I know this is a set I am going to want to put in my studio.

Elaine Allen

Jenn said...

Love this Pi!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, LOOOOOVE these tags! I'm such a huge Wizard of Oz and Wicket fan. AWESOME work, Pam!

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness, these are amazing!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my how cool, what a terrific project. My girlfriends daughter collects wizard of oz stuff, she would love this!

Jean Franks Beck said...

I love this tag booklet - so sweet, with all of it's spring colors and lovely embellishments!

Rodriguez said...

Oh my how cool, what a terrific project. My girlfriends daughter collects wizard of oz stuff, she would love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...