Friday, October 15, 2010

OCLDT35 ~ designer ghost

TGIF!!!
I have a few pictures to show you that I took last weekend at the birthday get together. We have 3 birthdays on Oct. 7 & 8th. My daughter Crystal, my son Dustin and my granddaughter Jayde. Man, I'm glad all of the birthday cake is gone!!

First I want to show you the card I made for the Our Craft Lounge DT sketch challenge. This weeks sketch is brought to you by me!

I had fun with this one, I used several OCL stamp sets for it. I'm trying to make all of the Halloween cards and projects I can, it will be over too soon!

I paper pieced the ghost, he's the designer ghost!

Make sure you check out The Lounge and get the deets on how you can win a stamp set of your choice, you never know, it could be your turn to win!

Supplies: Stamps - Tweet Trees, Little Boogas, Trim the Tree. Paper - confetti cream, white, burgundy, Webster Pages Hollywood Vogue & WonderFall combo pack. Ink - Ranger Distress Walnut Stain, Dried Marigold, Aged mahogany, Copic markers. Acces. - Coffeebean & Ice Crystal Crafty Sparkles, SU! buttons, linen thread, seam binding, tag. Tools - tracing wheel, Scor-pal, blending tool, Glue Dots, Martha icicle punch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's my little brown eyed buddy, he just makes me smile!
This is my DIL's grandpa holding Sonny my sons youngest little sweety!

Here's another brown eyed buddy of mine, can you see the mischief in those eyes? Yep, it's there, LOL!
Here is Jayde, busy with a game and my little buddy busy with a little toy.
Man, do they ever grow soooo fast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay tuned, Monday is the Crafty Secrets Design Team October Challenge, I'm having a give-away, I think it will be fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by!

Smiley from millan.net


6 comments:

Carol (HB) said...

Pi, the card is fabulous! FABULOUS!
And the little ones sure must be taking their vitamins. YIKES they are growing... and soooo dang caaaute!

Hearts Turned said...

LOVE your card, Pam--fall-fabulous!

And about your grandbabies....how adorable are they?! Love those eyes!!!

Hope you have a beautiful day...

Julie

Denise Marzec said...

Love the sketch!...so fun! What an adorable card with all the buttons and that ghost.

TFS the family pics too. They're sweet! :)

Deb said...

I love BOTH of your cards...this one and the original! GORGEOUS! And these darlin' kids just top it all! SO sweet!

Debbie Corbari said...

Your card completely ROCKS and those pictures are DARLING! TFS!!!!

Anonymous said...

O wow! I love your blog and shabby-soft-chic style! It is always so exciting to find other crafters into this "fashion" :) I will come by often to see your beautiful creations! :)

Hugs,
Viola
www.violamahr.typepad.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...