Sunday, May 23, 2010

fortune teller ~ OCL

Good Evening!
I'm sitting here watching the Brookes & Dunn special, I've always liked them, I hate to see them breaking up, retiring, going their seperate ways whatever they're doing. I think I heard them say they were each going out on their own. Kinda sad, really.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've got a fortune teller to show you. Remember these, I spent many hours playing with these when I was little.
I used a piece of Martha Stewart cs, but, it would be much better to use pattern paper, it would be easier to work with. You need to make sure your paper is square before you start folding, I hope to show you a step by step on how to fold it soon. I stamped one of the flowers from the Fabulous Florals stamp set by Our Craft Lounge, 8 times and added the number rubons, then I punched them out with a circle punch and adhered them with foam dots.
Pick a number...Next, I used another flower stamp from the set and stamped it 8 times with my Ranger Distress inks, punched them out and adhered them.
Pick a color...
I cut some squares with my Spellbinders classic squares and cut them to fit inside. Then I picked out several sentiments and small images from various OCL stamp sets for the fortunes.
Supplies: Stamps - OCL Fabulous Florals and a bunch more sets for the fortunes. Paper - Martha Stewart cs pad from Walmart, GP white. Ink - Ranger Distress inks, Copic markers. Acces. - number rubons by SU!. Tools - Spellbinders classic squares, circle punch, blending tool, bone folder.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you have a great week, thanks for stopping by!
Smiley from millan.net

4 comments:

Valerie said...

LOL! How fun is this!!

Diane Jaquay said...

How FUN Pam, haven't seen one of these in YEARS!!

mindy said...

Love the cootie catcher!! that's what we've always called them. great idea. thanks!

Debbie Corbari said...

OMW Pam! How freaking cute is THIS?!?! You are soooooo talented girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...