Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Sneak Peek OCL ~ In Flight

Edited to add: Millie asked... Did you do anything more than ink the edges?
That's it Millie, I inked the edges of cardstock and patterned paper with Ranger Distress Antique Linen and a blender tool.
Good Morning!
I'm showing you another peek this morning of a new Our Craft Lounge set called In Flight.
It's a beautiful elegant swirly butterfly set.

I just had to dirty it up a bit.
Supplies: Stamps - OCL In Flight. Paper - gp white, SU! Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Cosmo Cricket Early Bird. Ink - Ranger Distress Black Soot, Antique Linen, Copic markers. Acces. - Crafty Sparkles Ice Crystals, yellow Dew Drops, button brad, ribbon, clear gems.
Tools - sewing machine, Spellbinders Labels 4 dies, Scor-Pal, Creative Memories circle cutter, Tim Holtz blending tool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be sure and check out the other designer blogs and The Lounge for some more peeks, you'll be glad you did!

I hope you have a great day!
Smiley from millan.net

7 comments:

Kathy said...

This is beautiful. I'm loving these colors together, and your card has so many great details. What a pretty bow :)

Carla Murphy said...

Oh wow - Pam I love this!

Denise Marzec said...

Love the colors and your gorgeous sewing!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Honestly, Pam...your work is just scrumptiously gorgeous. I always get inspired! Thanks for sharing your creativity with all of us.

Memories of Time said...

This is such an awesome card! YOU ROCK my friend!

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, what fun playful designs on the butterflies!

Millie said...

I love the vintage look! And the images on this are beautiful too! Did you do anything more than ink the edges?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...