Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jungle Love Treat ~ Our Craft Lounge

This sweet Valentine set is Jungle Love by Our Craft Lounge. It has the cutest little monkey, lion and bird and the cutest sentiments to go with them! I think this set would be perfect for little boys to make Valentines for their friends, don't you? There are plenty of sweet girly Valentine sets out there, but, this one is all boy to me.

The pretty plaid paper is MME Abby Road. The mini card and envy are from SU!
I went to 3 stores trying to find this Runt candy with the bananas, I always liked that candy.

I don't know what was in this tin, probably some Prima flowers or some kind of embellishments. I got it out of my to do crate Ü
Millan.netMillan.netMillan.netMillan.net
I hope y'all have a toasty day, has it ever been cold here lately!
Smiley from millan.net

2 comments:

Joy said...

Piris, this is soooooooo cute!

Unknown said...

OMG - Adorable! Love the layout too. Super! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...