Wednesday, July 29, 2009

OCL Flyin' Birthday candy box & tag

Good day people! I've got a candy box and tag to share.
I bought a box of Hot Tamales at Walmart and thought I would cover it and make a matching tag for a little boy's birthday. I used the Flyin' Birthday stamp set from Our Craft Lounge. This is such a cute set for little boys birthdays or big boys and girls congrats cards like I made here.
I stamped the images, cut them out and popped them up on the tag with dimensionals. I added a silver brad to the plane propeller and 2 at the bottom of the tag. I stamped the scarf colored it with a red Copic and glued on Crafty Sparkly Fluff in Rockstar Red, cut it out and popped it up.

Supplies: Stamps - OCL Flyin' Birthday. Paper - GP white, Cosmo Cricket Get Happy. Ink - Ranger Distress Black Soot, Copic markers. Acces. - box of Hot Tamales, Sparkly Fluff in Rock Star Red, Crafty Sparkles in Lemon Drop Yellow (candle flame), Glossy Accents, big silver eyelet, silver brads, red twill, brown twine from Walmart. Tools - Crop-a-dile, hole punch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My friends and fellow design team members are working and playing really hard at the Craft and Hobby Association in Florida! I wish I could be there, I know there are lots of smiles, hugs and oohing and ahhhing going around! I can't wait to hear all about it!!

1 comment:

Jennie Lin Black said...

love it.... one of my favorite sets because of my son the young pilot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...