Thursday, June 11, 2009

SCS Featured Stamper is....

my friend Kisa! Yep, she's this weeks Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast.
I've been Smiley from millan.net over her galley and I finally picked out a card to CASE, that's all you have to do to play in the challenge! Go to Kisa's gallery and pick out your card, CASE it and upload it to your gallery and link it in the FS forum, easy peasy!




I had fun with this card, I used the Our Craft Lounge, Pat the Dawg House set. I stamped the main image several times to get the bones, I cut them and piled them in the doghouse and popped up some of the ends with dimensionals. I made the dog sign the same way, I stamped one of the sentiments that had dog in it (I taped off the other words in the sentiment so when I inked it up the other words wouldn't ink up too, then I pulled the tape off before I stamped it) in the little sign on the doghouse, cut it out and popped it up. I put a Prima flower over the little stamped flower in the image.
This is the inside of the card. No bones about it, what cute sentiments for a dog lover, huh?
Supplies: Stamps - OCL Pat the Dawg House. Paper - MME Penny Lane, GP white (Wal-Mart), Notecard from Hero Arts. Ink - Ranger Distress Black Soot, Copic markers. Acces. - Glossy Accents, ribbon, Prima flower, Adorn-it gem, brads. Tools - classic scalloped rectangle Nestie, Marvy scalloped punch, hole punch, slit punch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are a couple more pictures of my creative mess room, this white shelf was a Pottery Barn purchase a couple of years ago, me and my friends jumped on it when they went on sale, it was almost free Smiley from millan.net This is the top of one of my shelves. The cases are used for storage, the hot box case has vintage lace and ribbon in it. I'm always picking it up at sales and flea markets, I sure don't want to run out of it Smiley from millan.net
I hope you have a great day, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...