Thursday, April 02, 2009

a cute garden kitty card & april cuppie

Good morning! Happy Friday eve, actually it's Friday for me today, I'm off work tomorrow for an appt. YIPPEE!!!!!

I finally took the time to use my sweet stamp from Whipper Snapper by Anna Wight. I love her kitties, I have 2 of them, love their whimsical style and they are so easy to color!

I stamped the little bird, cut him out and popped him up with a foam dot for a little dimension.




Supplies: Stamps - Garden Kitty by Anna Wight for Whipper Snapper Designs. Paper - GP white, SU! Sage Shadow, Me & My Big Ideas Fashion District paper pad. Ink - Ranger Distress Black Soot, Copic markers. Acces. - ribbon, button, Prima flowers. Tools - Martha Stewart flower border punch, tracing wheel, scalloped rectangle Nestie.


Smiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.netSmiley from millan.net
April showers bring May flowers ~ I'm really looking forward to those May flowers!!

Here is my April cuppie calendar page. Isn't she sweet? There's just something about those cute cupcakes!!

Supplies: Stamps - taylored expressions A Year of Sweets 1, Crafty Secrets Altered Art (brackets around April), Papertrey Ink Butterfly Kisses (little flower). Paper - SU! Apricot Appeal, DCWV Retro Prints paper pad, April calendar page. Ink - Ranger Distress Black Soot, SU! Regal Rose classic, Copic markers, atyou Spica glitter pens. Tools - SU! scalloped border & corner punches, tiny flower punch from Michaels, scalloped square Nestie, tracing wheel.



I hope you have a sweet day, thanks for stopping by!

Today is my brothers birthday, I miss him so much.

4 comments:

Debbi T said...

TOTALLY awesome kitty, Pi! I love it! And those cuppies are just sooooo cute......

Carla said...

Love the Anna card! The ribbon treatment is awesome, and your coloring on the stamped images is perfect!

Millie said...

I like the kitty card! I live in Georgia and we have had a sudden random snap of cold...right in the middle of Spring Break! It actually snowed in Atlanta on Tuesday!!!

Ann said...

These are both awesome! I love the cute cupcakes, and the ribbon/flower combo on the top card is just fab!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...