Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I'm baaaaaack......

HOLY COW, was it ever hot in Texas!!

I had so much fun with the girls that met at Tex's house last weekend! We did some stampin', some chattin', some shoppin' and site seein'!! Tex and Ron were the best hosts, thanks for a great time you guy's!!

See my new picture on the side? The girls decided I needed a new avatar and Anna Wight said she'd take the picture......I was in awe when she sent them to me, I have always loved her photography! Thanks again Anna!

I took several pictures, I'll upload a few at a time. These are the ones taken on Friday when I got there, and a tag I made while I was there.




Sherry Cheever and I made a tag with some Ranger goodies after looking at a technique on T!m Holtz's blog.

Stamps: Pirate Hanna and Trick or Treat mini by Hanna Stamps and Tim Holtz stamps by Stampers Anonymous.

We took the tour of the School Book Depository Museum in Dallas where Lee Harvey Oswald shot and killed JFK. The top floor, 1st set of windows is where he was when he fired the shots. We weren't allowed to take pic's inside, it was really interesting to see!


Here we are at the Grassy Knoll next to the building where there was a puff of smoke seen by some that day, hmmmmm.
L to R Shannon, Kristi, Tex, me, Sherry and Judy. Hey Sherry, where's your shades, LOL!!

I've been having internet issues at home, hopefully they will be fixing it soon...pfffft! It's hit and miss when I can get on, very frustrating!
Stay turned, I'll upload some more pics at the cattle drive in Ft.Worth on Saturday, shopping pic's and pic's from Tex's house!
Have a great day, thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

Broni said...

That's a great new avatar, Pam! And taken by Anna! Wow! I understand from Sherry that you and I sound alike on the phone! Too funny! It looks and sounds like you guys had a blast!

SweetMissDaisy (Anna Wight) said...

Awww, I'm so glad you like the photo!! =) ENJOY!! (Upload it at CS, too!!) I LOVED meeting you! Glad you made it home safely!

Debbi T said...

GREAT new picture - look how long your hair is getting!!! WOOHOO!!

Sounds like you had TOO MUCH FUN. I'm so glad you got time with Tex again - ya get a ride in the rod? *wink*

Anonymous said...

Mmmmwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaah!
What a faboo new avatar! We miss you terribly, but I'm so so glad that you were here with us!

(((hugs)))
Tex

Shannon Tompkins said...

That is a fab new photo. It was a pleasure to meet you ...... Hope to see you again sometime soon.

Carol (HB) said...

The new pic is beautiful Piris!!!!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Pi- you were beautiful before but Anna helped put that Va, Va, Vooom in your Avatar !! :) I'm so glad you had a great time. I have no doubt that Tex could be the hostess with the mostess (along with her hubby). I can hardly wait to see the rest of the pictures.

Sherry Cheever said...

OMG I love the new avatar! Anna is just a joy and her photography is outstanding -- You are one lucky duck! I so enjoyed meeting you Piris and look forward to when we can get together for a little chatting, shopping and stamping again!

Hugs!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your picture looks great! I do love Anna's photography skills as much as her stamping, coloring, etc! That lady can do anything! Looks like you a great time!

Shelly said...

I almost feel like I was there. Love seeing your photos and the cool tag. Thanks for sharing your adventure Pam!

KAT said...

Love the tag! Love how you incorporated Tim's new tech with the fragments and with some you put the fragments to stamped image - Great look!!!

Kristi said...

oh I love your new pic, LOVE that tag too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...