Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Witchy Woman!!

Remember the song by the Eagles,Witchy Woman? That song came to mind when I was uploading my pic's of Witchy Sophie. Ewwww, witchy woman, see how high she flies.....are ya singing, LOL!! I LOVE this stamp, I had to have her mounted on wood so I could display her in my printers box, she's just so darn cute and halloweenie!!

Halloween is one of my fave times of the year, all the fun decorations, cool paper crafting and stamps, ahhhhh, love it!!
I found a coooool Halloween blog via Tammy (shirolives on SCS). Kris has some great ATC's and all things Halloween on there, great shopping sites too!! It got me all in the Halloween spirit!!

Supplies: Stamps - Witchy Sophie Ü by Hanna Stamps. Paper - SU! Halloween Night Designer Series paper (retired), Basic Black, Certainly Celery & GP white. Ink - Ranger Distress Black Soot, Copic markers. Acces. - Martha Stewart white gold and black glitter, black brads, black organdy ribbon, Creative Memories circle cutter, Tim Holtz poker, round needle point canvas, Dimensionals.

I hope y'all have a happy day, thanks for stopping by!!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is one cute stamp! You did a sweet job with her on your card!

Shabbychick Junk said...

DANG THAT SCARY WITCHIE POO IS CUTE! AWESOME!

Debbi T said...

OMG - this is stinking CUTE, Pi!

Joy said...

Toooooooooo Piris! :)

Kathy H said...

Actually that stamp is called Witch on broom Riley, not Witch Sophie...

Vicki G said...

She is absolutely Adorable!!!!! i love her as well!

Rose Ann said...

This is soooo cute, Pam!! I totally LOVE it!

Kris Dickinson said...

Hi Pam, Love your card...it is just too cute! Thank you for linking my Halloween blog to your post too, I sure appreciate it! - Kris

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...