Monday, October 01, 2007

Old Saint Nick, Bracelet & the weekend



Happy Monday!




Here is one of the images from the Heartwarming Vintage Seasonal Booklet by Crafty Secrets, I love this old vintage Santa! I covered him with the Ranger Crackle Accents. I sponged the edges with walnut ink before I applied the crackle. I used the Radiant Paper Pad for the background, you can get them from Crafty Secrets and Anna at Sassy & Sweet Crafts . The bracelet is a Naked Bracelet by 7gypsies that I got from Cindy at StarLitStudio, it comes with all the pieces you need to make the bracelet. I used the Heartwarming Vintage Stickers Christmas Memories. After I assembled the bracelet, I punched the stickers out with a 5/8" punch, peeled the backing off and stuck it inside the bracelet bezel, then I stuck the clear tile on top. I think the vintage stickers are so cute in these bracelets, they are super easy to make and are great little gifts!




We went to my son's Friday in Heber Springs and we all went out to eat at the Pot Of Gold at Lindsey's Resort. That was the first time we had been there. It's on the Little Red River, it's really pretty there, we'll be going back! We spent Saturday in Conway seeing my daughter and the girls, little Jasmine is growing & changing so much, every time I see her she's doing something new. Jayde will be 6 Sunday, ACK, she's growing up too fast!
We stopped at a couple of yard sales and I got some lace & ribbon, a Home Interior porcelain doll for $3, it will be going to Jasmine & Jayde, and an old set of those plastic canisters for $1, the flour canister is missing, but who cares, WOOHOO! I've seen these sets in flea markets for $25 a set! I'll use the canisters in my stamp room for ribbon and such. I remember the set my mom had, too bad she didn't keep them.


I hope y'all have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How FUN is that card and bracelet.... I've looked EVERYWHERE for those bracelets for months. I was beginning to think that maybe they don't make them any longer. Did you get it recently from Cindy!?

Pam said...

Thanks Anna!

I got mine from her last year, but, she does have some antique silver ones in her store now!

Melissa said...

So cute!

Carol (HB) said...

Gorgeous Piris, absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
and I LOVE those canisters!!!

Michele Kovack said...

Your work is amazing!!!I do love that bracelet idea!!!

Rose Ann said...

Your card and bracelet turned out beautiful! I love how well you do vintage, Pam!

What a great find in the doll and canisters!

Debbi T said...

OK those canisters are SOOOO FUNKY! Love 'em!

As for everything else..well, you know I am like a stalker! ;) Love it all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...