Thursday, September 06, 2007

make a wish

My friend Lana had a couple of challenges going for us
last weekend. I did the layout & bright colors.

Isn't that little chick cute? She's one of the Stampendous Calendar chicks, I got her in an image swap at the retreat. Joy and Daisy carry Stampendous stamps at Eclectic Paperie . I got a chick in my order yesterday, I hope to make a card with it soon!

The flower in the top left corner is a velvet flower by Maya Road, the center is a flat marble type thing I got in the bead dept. at Wal-Mart. They come several to a bag. I just glued it on. The yummy ribbon is by May Arts from StarLit Studio, it's bright pink organdy with black dots.

Supplies:
SU! Only Orange, Pixie Pink, Whisper White & Basic Black cardstock, Only Orange & Pixie Pink Classic ink, Paisley, sentiment from the Big Bold Birthday set, Dimensionals, Corner punch with the guide removed for the scalloped edges. Ranger Archival black ink and Copic markers. I can't remember the name of the paper, I'm sure some of you know what it is.

Oh, oh, oh, speaking of my order I got yesterday from Electic Paperie, I got 4 bottles of Glimmer Mist too! Mmmmm, the bottles are so pretty lined up with the pretty colors of glimmer inside,
I almost hate to use it, I said almost :)

8 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so fun and adorable!!! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Yes ma'am ... that chickie is cutalicious!! Sweeeet-sweeeet! Can you hear it??

~Tex

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Oh how CA-UTE!!!!!!!!!!! That chickie NEEDS to come live here with me, too. Piris- I just ADORE when you stamp!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! That stamp!! It's adorable!! I love it with the bright colors! How fun!

Debbi T said...

Supah Cute.
So - glimmerfy us, baby! I wanna SEE!!!!!!

Sharon Harnist said...

Fabulous card, Pam -- I think eP sent me that same image (you just reminded me I need to use it!). Love these bright colors! Hmmmm, Glimmer Mist? That sounds like something I NEED, LOL!

Anonymous said...

Does Lana have a blog? Could you share with me the address?michellemallett@comcast.net thanks, love your blog, found you by way of SCS

Stefanie Staniak said...

Piris, I just love what you can do with color. This card is just amazing! Can I come and play with you - I need to learn a lot !! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...