Friday, June 01, 2007

WOOHOO! I'm an Eclectic Paperie Friend!

Thank you Joy & Daisy, for choosing me!
I'm SO tickled!
You know how much I love ya!



I found this little shadow box frame at a thrift store for .50. It was pink with a little boat scene in it.

I painted it white and distressed it with walnut ink. I traced the frame on a piece of cardstock from the Basic Grey Pheobe 6 x 6 paper pad, cut it out and glued it on the front with Mod Podge. I sponged the edges with more walnut ink and put on 2 more coats of Mod Podge. I took the mat from the inside of the frame and traced it on a coordinating piece of paper, cut it out and adhered it to the mat. I took one of my fav pictures taken at the hospital. I printed it in black and white and adhered it to the back of the mat.

Now for the fun stuff :) I got out the trustee Cuttlebug and a few dies. The Floral Borders, Vintage and Paisley. I cuttled the Floral Borders in brown, adhered around the pic, added Prima flowers and Fruit Punch Stickles. I cuttled one of the Vintage dies with light weight chipboard and paper, put that in the top right corner of the picture and added a big green crystal brad. I cuttled the Paisley die with more chipboard and paper added Prima's, crystals, ribbon and a flower brad. I stuck that on the outside of the frame with E6000.

The two little darlin's are my granddaughter's. This pic was taken the day after Jasmine was born, she wasn't even 24 hrs. old yet, awwww, Jayde is a very proud big sister! Man I miss them, it's been a whole WEEK since I've seen them Ü

The crocheted piece in the background is a round table topper I made several years ago when I was big into crocheting, long before paper crafting!

I got the Basic Grey Pheobe 6 x 6 paper pad, Cuttlebug dies and lightweight chipboard from Joy and Daisy at Eclectic Paperie, be sure and check out their store. They have awesome stuff and are always updating with the latest and greatest! Check out the 'Brand Spankin New', I just left there...Love Elsie, Palette ink, papers OMW!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Piris! I am so excited for you!
Your shadow box looks amazing! I love all your work!

Hugs and happy dance

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, eclectic friend! Adorable frame and beautiful granddaughters!!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Congratulations Piris ! You so deserve to be recognized, your work is beautiful. I absolutely love your frame. A perfect setting for two beautiful little girls !!

Debbi T said...

Piris - you are a natural choice for someone to be recognized. You are mega talented, my friend....everything you do is totally drooooooool worthy!!

LOVE you, girlfriend! WOOHOO!
You're MORE famous! ;)

Carol (HB) said...

WoooHOOOOO!! You're an eP girl! Congrats Darlin! and,I soooooo agree with QC, EVERYTHING is totally drooooolworthy!!

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations, Pam!

Love your beautiful frame, and your granddaughters are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Well-deserved, Piris!!
Congratulations from the heart!
What an adorable frame for those precious sweethearts of yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...