Friday, April 13, 2007

simple joys


This is another card with my Paper Treyink stamp set. This is the new one called Green Thumb. I'm lovin' this set, it has strawberries....yummah!! I used the tall flower for this card. I stamped the flower and then stamped it again without reinking to get a lighter flower.

I used my new Floral Borders Cuttlebug die set (get the die set from Joy & Daisy at eclectic paperie) for the side piece of Taken with Teal cardstock. I wove a piece of white organdy ribbon through the Cuttlebug piece.
I'm off to visit my mom in the morning, y'all have a wonderful weekend!!
Supplies: SU! So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Taken with Teal & Whisper White cardstock, Designer paper - Petals & Paisleys. Craft ink - So Saffron, Taken with Teal, Whisper White & Old Olive. Saffron brads. White organdy ribbon. Dimensionals. Quickie glue pen. Gelly Roll glitter pen for the teal center flower.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Great colors!

Sharon Harnist said...

Wow, cool Cuttlebug piece, Pam -- love how you wove the ribbon thru it! Beautiful card!

Shabbychick Junk said...

OH OH! OOOOOOH! I LOVE THIS! THE LAYOUT AND COLORS ARE JUST GORGE! I LOVE YOUR STUFF GIRLFRIEND! EYE-POPPINGLY GORGEOUS!

Jenn said...

Crap Pi!!! I didn't get that cuttlebug die!!! I love this!!! I can't wait to order this set tonight!!!

Unknown said...

It's okay.

Trudee said...

ooooooooooooh I just got that CB die too!! LOVE the ribbon woven through it!! Great fresh colors, Pam!!

Memories of Time said...

OH MY WORD!! You seriously MAKE ME DROOL!!! SHAZAM baby... SHAZAM!!!

Pam said...

Thanks for your sweet comments girls!

hahahahahaha!! pjbstamper, I've missed you!

Rose Ann said...

I love how you did the ribbon here! Such a pretty card....just beautiful!!

Susie said...

This is such a gorgeous card. Love your layout and colors - and the woven ribbon.

Anonymous said...

Pam, it's gorgeous!!!

Michele Kovack said...

This is a stunning card! I love the layout, the colors, everything!

Anonymous said...

Pam, this is gorgoeus! Love the papers, the colors, the images--the whole package!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...